STEM at Fullerton College
STEM Success Learning Community
The STEM Success Learning Community (STEM SLC) is a program that assists first time students as they navigate the rigorous curriculum associated with STEM major/career pathways. Our STEM SLC gives new students the opportunity to be part of a community of learners within a supportive environment. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to get extra support as you start your college career (see flyer below)! Apply today! Application due June 14th, 2018! Email STEM@fullcoll.edu for questions.
- Membership in a learning community that brings together students. who share common educational goals and interests.
- Gain direct access to Chemistry and Mathematics courses that can be difficult to obtain in first year at FC.
- Supplemental tutoring support.
- STEM specific counseling.
- Access to internship/undergraduate research opportunities.
- Peer Undergraduate Mentorship Program partnership with CSU Fullerton for selected chemistry sections- P.U.M.P. Partnership Information
- First time freshmen who are going to enroll in Summer/Fall 2018
- Eligible for College Level Math
- Intend to major in a STEM specific area for which you will need Chemistry and higher level Mathematics.
- Keep 3.0 GPA while in our program
- Follow up counseling appointments each semester with Academic Progress Report