STEM at Fullerton College
STEM Success Learning Community
The STEM Success Learning Community (STEM SLC) is a program set up to assist first time students as they navigate the rigorous curriculum associated with STEM major/career pathways. Our STEM SLC gives new students the opportunity to be part of a community of learners who are following similar majors within a supportive environment. Application for Fall 2018 coming soon! Email STEM@fullcoll.edu for questions.
- Membership in a learning community that brings together students. who share common educational goals and interests.
- Gain direct access to Chemistry and Mathematics courses that can be difficult to obtain in first year at FC.
- Supplemental tutoring support.
- STEM specific counseling.
- Access to internship/undergraduate research opportunities.
- First time freshmen who are going to enroll in Summer/Fall 2017
- Eligible for College Algebra or higher*
- Intend to major in a STEM specific area for which you will need Chemistry and higher level Mathematics.
- Keep 3.0 GPA while in our program
- Follow up counseling appointments each semester with Academic Progress Report