STEM at Fullerton College
STEM Success Learning Community
The STEM Success Learning Community (STEM SLC) is a program that assists first time students as they navigate the rigorous curriculum associated with STEM major/career pathways. Our STEM SLC gives new students the opportunity to be part of a community of learners¬† within a supportive environment. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to get extra support as you start your college career (see flyer below)! Apply today! Application due June 14th, 2018!¬† Email STEM@fullcoll.edu for questions.
- Membership in a learning community that brings together students. who share common educational goals and interests.
- Gain direct access to Chemistry and Mathematics courses that can be difficult to obtain in first year at FC.
- Supplemental tutoring support.
- STEM specific counseling.
- Access to internship/undergraduate research opportunities.
- Peer Undergraduate Mentorship Program partnership with CSU Fullerton for selected chemistry sections-¬†P.U.M.P. Partnership Information
- First time freshmen who are going to enroll in Summer/Fall 2018
- Eligible for College Level Math
- Intend to major in a STEM specific area for which you will need Chemistry and higher level Mathematics.
- Keep 3.0 GPA while in our program
- Follow up counseling appointments each semester with Academic Progress Report