STEM at Fullerton College
STEM Boot Camps
Sign up for 2017 Summer STEM Boot Camps! There is no cost to attend, but reservations are required. Sign up below!
Who should attend the Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science and/or Physics Boot Camps?
- STEM majors
- Students who earned less than a “B” in the first course of a STEM sequence and will be taking the second course in the Fall (i.e. CHEM 111A completed, now taking CHEM 111B)
- Students who need extra help with problem solving for science classes, with particular emphasis on understanding how to approach “story” problems
- Students who have experienced a semester break in between sequential courses
- Students who want to establish a solid foundation for success in their next STEM course
- Students who simply desire a high level of achievement and mastery of their course
- Students who have tested out of the Chemistry 107 pre- requisite for CHEM 111A and will be taking CHEM 111A in the Fall
Who should attend the Biology Writing Workshop?
Incoming or continuing biology students who want to improve the clarity and correctness of their writing for essays, lab reports, or papers in any of the biology courses. Topics may include, but not limited to the importance of sentence structure, use of prepositions, and organization of a paragraph. For more information: Call (714) 992-7043